In this page you are going to see the latest trend about the Adamawa State Government Undergraduate Scholarship and how you can apply without stress. Everything candidates need to note before apply for the Adamawa state scholarship is here.
Recently on the internet, we have observed that a lot of Adamawa State Indigenes have been touring google search looking for vital information concerning their state scholarship program. The most searched term is ” Adamawa State Government Scholarship Application Form”. To end this search, we have put up this guide to help all candidates.
Before moving ahead to apply for this scholarship scheme, you need to know some certain requirements and criteria which makes a candidate qualified for this scholarship scheme. We will soon state these requirements.
Candidates should note that this scholarship scheme is only designed for the Adamawa State indigenes. Meaning that, candidates from other states are not eligible for this scheme. See more requirements below;
Requirements and Eligibility.
- Candidates must be of good behaviour
- Candidates must have the O’Level certificate
- Candidates must be a full time 100 level student in any undergraduate program in any of the Anambra State University, Polytechnic or College of Education.
- Candidates must be willing to learn tirelessly.
- Candidates must have a certificate of origin
- Candidates must have the his/her school valid ID Card or any other form of identification.
- Candidates must also have his/her school admission letter.
Eligible Local Government Areas.
- Mubi North
- Mubi South
- Yola North (State capital)
- Yola South
How to Apply for Adamawa State Government Scholarship.
However, it is important to note that the Adamawa State Government Scholarship Scheme is not yet out. We will try our best to keep you informed when the application form is out.
For candidates who wants to be updated when the application form is out, kindly drop a comment on the comment section stating that you need updates on the scholarship program and as well drop your email address so we can contact you once the form is out.