The requirements and eligibility criteria will be shown here for free so that you will be properly informed, so as to guide your decision for obtaining forms and also to be able to know what to do during registration.
The 2020 Scholarship form for Delta State undergraduate students is provided to assist students in their academic pursuits. Candidates across major and recognized institutions of learning in Nigeria are eligible for the scholarship award.
If you have been looking for Delta State Scholarship form then you are at the right place to get latest news and updates about registration form. This scholarship if fully funded and sponsored by Delta State Government Bursary in a bid to fulfill social responsibility for indigenes of Delta State origin.
Requirements for Delta State Government Scholarship
To qualify for this scholarship programme, you must meet these few criteria to eligible to apply. They are:
- Only indigenes of Delta State with a valid proof (Certificate of Origin) are accepted to obtain forms and apply.
- You must be a student of an approved and recognized institution.
- Letter of admission is required.
- Students in Higher Institutions from any university, Polytechnics, Colleges etc.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.0 is compulsory for undergraduate students.
- Candidate’s credentials must be submitted for proper verification.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin obtained office of the local government chairman or village head.
- Statement of result obtain from HOD’s, containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
- Akwa Ibom State Government Scholarship
- Adamawa State Government Scholarship
- Abia State Government Scholarship
- Bauchi State Government Scholarship
State Eligible to Apply.
- Aniocha South
- Aniocha North
- Ika North East
- Ethiope East
- Ethiope West
- Ika South
- Ndokwa East
- Ndokwa West
- Isoko North
- Isoko South
- Oshimili North
- Oshimili South
- Warri North
- Warri South
- Warri South West
- Ughelli North
- Ughelli South
How to Apply
Delta State Scholarship Application Form can be obtained, filled and submitted online via https://www.deltastate.gov.ng/
Kindly visit the address above to check if registration portal is now open to submit forms.