Right here you will find relevant information about Ebonyi State Government Scholarship application form for 2020 enrollment. Detailed information about how to apply and the requirements for this scholarship has been provided on this page. Note that registration forms for Ebonyi State scholarship is free of charge.
If you are interested in becoming a beneficiary of this school.
The 2019 Scholarship form for Ebonyi State undergraduate students is provided to assist students in their academic pursuits. Candidates across major and recognized institutions of learning in Nigeria are eligible for the scholarship award.
- Akwa Ibom State Government Scholarship
- Adamawa State Government Scholarship
- Abia State Government Scholarship
- Anambra State Government Scholarship
- Bauchi State Government Scholarship
- Delta State Government Scholarship
If you have been looking for Ebonyi State Scholarship form then you are at the right place to get latest news and updates about registration form. This scholarship if fully funded and sponsored by Ebonyi State Government Bursary, in a bid to fulfill social responsibility for indigenes of Ebonyi State origin.
Requirements for 2019 Ebonyi State Government Scholarship.
To qualify for this scholarship program, you must meet these few criteria to eligible to apply. They are:
- Only indigenes of Ebonyi State with a valid proof (Certificate of Origin) are accepted to obtain forms and apply.
- You must be a student of an approved and recognized institution.
- Letter of admission is required.
- Students in Higher Institutions from any university, Polytechnics, Colleges etc.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.0 is compulsory for undergraduate students.
- Candidate’s credentials must be submitted for proper verification.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin obtained office of the local government chairman or village head.
- Statement of result obtain form HOD’s, containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
Eligible Local Government Areas
- Afikpo North
- Afikpo South
- Ezza North
- Ezza South
- Izzi People
- Izzi – Ebony
How to Apply for Ebonyi State Government Scholarship.
Ebonyi State Scholarship Application Form can be obtained, filled and submitted online via www.ebonyistate.gov.ng/
Make sure to fill appropriately, all required and necessary spaces.