This page contains relevant information about the Edo State Government Scholarship 2020/2021 Application Form and How to Apply, requirements, application deadline, eligible local government areas and other vital information.
Please kindly take it into consideration that the Edo state undergraduate scholarship board really exist and not any form of scam or misleading platform.
The Edo state government is currently accepting applications from it citizens for the ongoing undergraduate scholarship scheme. Details on how to apply are on this page.
- Kaduna State Government Scholarship
- Benue State Government Scholarship
- Bayelsa State Government Scholarship
- Ebonyi State Government Scholarship
- Anambra State Government Scholarship
In the past years, a lot of Edo state indigenes have been searching the world wide web for relevant information about this scholarship program to help them further their education from the secondary level to the tertiary level. For the benefit of these students, the Edo state government have decided to launch a new scholarship scheme for her citizen.
Before you head to apply, we would love to inform you that they are certain requirements you need to have to be eligible for this scholarship.
Please if you are not a real indigene of Edo state, you had better serve yourself the stress of reading because your application will not be considered. This scholarship scheme is only for Edo state indigenes.
Click Here to Search for you state scholarship scheme.
Edo State Government Scholarship Requirements 2020
As earlier said, you need to take these requirements and criteria very important. See the requirements below;
- Interested candidate must be a student in any recognized university, polytechnic, College of Education.
- Must be currently running an undergraduate programme and must be 100 level student.
- Candidate must have a valid means of identification.
- Candidate must have the original copy of his/her admission letter for confirmation.
- Candidate must be of best behavior and ready to learn intensively.
How to Apply for Edo State Government Scholarship
Note that only candidates in the local government areas listed below are eligible to apply;
- Esan Central
- Esan North-East
- Esan South-East
- Esan West
- Etsako Central
- Etsako East
- Etsako West
- Ovia North-East
- Ovia South-West
- Owan East
- Owan West
To submit your application visit ===>>> www.edostate.gov.ng