Are you searching for Kaduna State Government Scholarship form awards for undergraduate and post students? The step by step guide on how to obtain forms and become one of the 2019 beneficiaries is what you will find on this page.
The 2019 Kaduna State Scholarship Board is aim at reaching wards and students of Kaduna State origin, to provide assistant to qualified and eligible candidates. This scholarship award is set to aid academic pursuit of Kaduna state students across the recognized higher institutions of learning within and outside Nigeria.
As a result of social welfare and responsibility by the government of Kaduna State, this programme has been through the state bursary. The registration forms for Kaduna State Scholarship is totally free of charge. If you are interested in applying for the Kaduna State Scholarship then see details below about the requirements you must meet.
- Akwa Ibom State Government Scholarship
- Adamawa State Government Scholarship
- Abia State Government Scholarship
- Anambra State Government Scholarship
- Ebony State Government Scholarship
Requirements for Kaduna State Government Scholarship 2019.
To qualify for this scholarship programme, you must meet these few criteria to eligible be to apply. They’re stated below;
- Candidates must be indigenes of Kaduna State with a valid proof (Certificate of Origin).
- You must be a student of an approved institution.
- Admission Letter.
- Students in Higher Institutions from any university, Polytechnics, Colleges etc.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.0
- Candidate’s credentials must be submitted for proper verification.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin obtained office of the local government chairman or village head.
- Statement of result obtain form HOD’s, containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
Eligible Local Government Areas.
- Birnin Gwan
- Kaduna North
- Kaduna South
- Lere, Kaduna
- Zangon Kataf
- Sabon Gari
- Bua Zaria
How to Apply for Kaduna State Government Scholarship 2019.
Kaduna State Scholarship Application Form can be obtained, filled and submitted online via www.Kadunastate.gov.ng/
To avoid issues during registration, kindly visit a nearby cyber café nearest to you for assistance. You can check the web address mentioned above to see if portal is now open for